We are based in the City of Lancaster, Lancashire. We deal with property related matters on a national basis although the majority of our work tends to be in the North West.
Generally we are instructed to reducing occupational costs for occupiers and maximise the returns and value of property for owners and investors.
The Web Site
- Lease Renewals/ Rental Reviews
- New Lettings/Assignments/Sub-Lettings
- Rental and Service Charge Collection
- Business Rates
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Property Improvements
- Tenant Queries/ Disputes
- Sales/Development Opportunities
- Value Added Tax/ Capital Allowances
- Health and Safety
- Buildings Insurance
Typical qualifying items include lifts, sanitary ware, carpets, electrical and some plumbing installations, plant plus the costs of installation and value added tax in certain circumstances.
As part of our instruction we value the capital allowance items in a property and prepare a suitable report. Generally your account is involved with the submission of the claim. The claim can be followed up by negotiations with the Valuation Office if necessary.
If you are contemplating a new build, extension or refurbishment please call us to discuss managing your capital allowance claim. Generally, the earlier you contact us the better in terms of obtaining the relevant information.
- Potentially mitigate your tax liability by maximising the value of your Capital Allowances.
- Valuation and submission of claims to the Inland Revenue.
- Negotiations with the Inland Revenue.
- Claims on existing properties.
- Claims on the costs of new build, property improvements or refurbishments.
As commercial property surveyors, we concentrate on valuations relating to commercial properties.
- Freehold and leasehold valuations.
- The valuation of businesses.
- Valuation to capital value, rental value and goodwill.
- Valuations for various purposes including private valuation, loan security, investment, landlord & tenant issues and tax purposes.
Page 1 of 2